Woman needs treatment after dryer fire

Bucks Free Press: Woman needs treatment after dryer fire Woman needs treatment after dryer fire

A WOMAN needed oxygen after suffering from the effects of smoke in a tumble dryer fire in Hazlemere this morning.

Two fire crews were called to the house in Hill Farm Way shortly after 8am after the appliance caught fire.

The woman was treated by firefighters at the scene.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree