Send your news, photos and videos by texting bucksfreepress to 80360 or email
If you have forgotten your password:
1) On the login page, Click the link "Forgotten password >>"
2) Enter the email address that you used to create your ‘WEBSITE’ account into the box on the right. A new password will then be emailed to that address. You can then change your new password to something more memorable by amending your account details.
Note: If you don't see the email in your 'In Box' check your "Spam/Junk" box.
How to Change Your Password:
When you are logged in you can change your password to something easier to remember.
1) In the very top grey bar on the right you will see 'Logged in as YOUR USERNAME' - Click on your name. This will take you into your "My Account" page.
2) Under 'Your login details' - Click the 'Edit' button
3) Under 'Your login details' you will now have the option to choose a new password.
4) Enter your new password for "Change password" and confirm your new password
5) Click the 'Save changes' button
Your new password should now work.