"The drug Ritalin should be prescribed with caution as the quality of evidence available about its benefits and risks is poor," the Mail Online reports. A review found no high-quality evidence about both the benefits and risks…
- Reports of an 'end to daily diabetes jabs' are premature
- Babies born on the weekend have slightly higher death risk
- Christmas gift trend
- wedding phone trend
- Loneliness 'may affect the immune system'
- football baby name
Buy & Sell
Acoustic drum kit and accessories second hand but in good condition. A fantastic Christmas present for your little drummer at home :-) accessories at an additional price include drum mutes (so it doesn't make so much noise ...
- Antiques and collectables (12)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (15)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (22)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (88)
- Clothing (37)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (13)
- Furniture and furnishings (70)
- Household and DIY (49)
- Miscellaneous (93)
- Office equipment (7)
- Pets (9)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (27)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - margerat lord
LORD Margaret Passed away peacefully on 17th November. A much loved Mum, Grandma and
Birthdays - ISAAC GIBBS
ISAAC GIBBS 29/09/2007 Happy 8th Birthday Gorgeous! Wishing You A Magical Day, Full Of Lovely
Marriages - james finch
Finch & Cath Congratulations Emily & James on your Engagement 22nd August 2015 Love from
Births - Jamie Tarr
TARR Claire & Paul congratulations on a beautiful baby boy, Jamie Stephen Tarr a much loved