Generally schools prefer the soft lunch boxes/bags. If a child gets accidentally banged by a hard lunch box it can hurt (think of 30 little ones all getting their lunchboxes from the cloakroom at the same time).
- Books about starting school
- Goth teens 'at increased risk of depression and self-harm'
- leave house on time
- Starting secondary school
- How having 'senior moments' may be a good thing
- Low vitamin D levels linked to increased multiple sclerosis risk
Buy & Sell
unused floor oil for sale Three x 2.5 L tins of LIBERON FLOOR OIL
- Antiques and collectables (10)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (26)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (63)
- Clothing (38)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (9)
- Furniture and furnishings (58)
- Gardening and Outdoors (12)
- Health, fashion and beauty (8)
- Household and DIY (52)
- Miscellaneous (63)
- Outdoor pursuits (13)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (20)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Marriages - james finch
Finch & Cath Congratulations Emily & James on your Engagement 22nd August 2015 Love from
Deaths - Bert Janes
JANES Bert Formerly of Medmenham & Marlow died peacefully on 27th July aged 95. Funeral
Births - Jamie Tarr
TARR Claire & Paul congratulations on a beautiful baby boy, Jamie Stephen Tarr a much loved
Birthdays - Caitlin Grace Gibbs
CAITLIN GRACE GIBBS Gorgeous Girl! Wishing You A Marvellous and Magical 9th Birthday! May All