"Youngest children in class more likely to get ADHD medication, study says," The Guardian reports. The results of an Australian study have caused concerns that, in some cases, immature behaviour may be misinterpreted as evidence of a behavioural disorder…
- MRI scans could spare 25% of men from prostate biopsies
- Sitting down all day 'may accelerate DNA ageing'
- A third of adults treated for asthma 'may not have the disease'
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (12)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (13)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (17)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (73)
- Clothing (38)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (11)
- Furniture and furnishings (33)
- Gardening and Outdoors (7)
- Health, fashion and beauty (7)
- Household and DIY (40)
- Miscellaneous (61)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (27)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.