"Most cancers are caused by random mistakes in the genetic code when cells divide out of the blue, new research shows," the Daily Mail reports. But this is an oversimplification of research that…
- Modified protein promotes hair growth and fights ageing in mice
- Moderate drinking may reduce heart disease risk
- Mixing alcohol and energy drinks 'may be a risky cocktail'
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (8)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (12)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (12)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (60)
- Clothing (31)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (6)
- Furniture and furnishings (35)
- Gardening and Outdoors (7)
- Household and DIY (43)
- Miscellaneous (51)
- Outdoor pursuits (5)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (7)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.