Claudia says she regrets dressing her eight year old daughter Matilda in a fancy dress costume bought from a supermarket. Matilda was dressed up as a witch for Halloween in a long flowing skirt, hat, cape and stripy tights, which cost about £5. The outfit was set alight by a candle as they were out trick or treating.
- Minor ailment scheme doesn't provide free Calpol for all
- Is paracetamol use in pregnancy harmful for male babies?
- Mildly cold weather 'more deadly' than heatwaves or very cold snaps
- Links between hay fever, asthma and prostate cancer inconclusive
- coolest professor
Buy & Sell
Next Blouse Really beautiful flowing Next signature silk blouse in greens/browns/beige. Front opening with decorative front. Long sleeve gathered into thin button cuff. Never worn. Excellent ...
- Antiques and collectables (17)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (33)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (15)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (110)
- Clothing (41)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (18)
- Furniture and furnishings (92)
- Gardening and Outdoors (10)
- Household and DIY (60)
- Miscellaneous (56)
- Outdoor pursuits (10)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (20)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - George beale
Beale George Hero & Champion Passed away 8th May 2015. His courage is an inspiration.
Birthdays - Girls Dollard
The Dollard Girls Our amazing girls are all grown up!! Enjoy your 18th & 21st Celebrations
Births - Merren Dow
Merren Dow Tony and Steph are pleased to announce the birth of their beautiful daughter Merren
Marriages - Catherine Rice
Catherine Rice & James Bonner Catherine , elder daughter of Anne Rice and Bob Rice, married