Going for a 15-minute walk every day will "make you live longer", reports the Mail Online. It is one of several news outlets to report that small amounts of daily exercise may be enough to increase your chances of living longer...
- 16 thoughts
- Scientists hail '100% effective' Ebola vaccine
- Hiding HIV virus 'flushed out' by skin cancer drug
- Summer treasure hunts
- Parents struggle to feed kids
Buy & Sell
BMX Style Scooter Childs BMX style scooter, Wallington area.
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (28)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (19)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (57)
- Clothing (26)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (14)
- Furniture and furnishings (67)
- Gardening and Outdoors (13)
- Health, fashion and beauty (15)
- Household and DIY (54)
- Miscellaneous (56)
- Outdoor pursuits (11)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (23)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Marriages - M Bate
Matthew Bate and Joanna Hills Getting married 01 August 2015. Wishing you a lifetime of love,
Deaths - Elsie Bennett
BENNETT Elsie Winifred Died peacefully 21st July 2015 aged 92. Sadly missed by all her family
Births - Jamie Tarr
TARR Claire & Paul congratulations on a beautiful baby boy, Jamie Stephen Tarr a much loved
Birthdays - Caitlin Grace Gibbs
CAITLIN GRACE GIBBS Gorgeous Girl! Wishing You A Marvellous and Magical 9th Birthday! May All