Send your news, photos and videos by texting bucksfreepress to 80360 or email
Growing up can be a confusing time, full of ups and downs for children and parents alike! Read our advice on dealing with the most common issues you may come across. From tips on forming new friendships to wetting the bed, we've got help for you.
- Study questions role of vitamin D in disease
- Number of teen mothers falls by 8% in a year
- Introducing a new pet into the family
- UK cancer survival rates below European average
- '20 classrooms of kids' a day take up smoking
- 50 money saving ideas
This tasty meal is quick and cheap to make and there are plenty of variations to suit different tastes.
Buy & Sell
PAIR OF CHROME MODERN TABLE LAMPS BY MAISON FABRIC SHADES, 51cm HIGH, BRAND NEW WITH TAGS.
- Antiques and collectables (17)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (69)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (32)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (192)
- Clothing (70)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (37)
- Furniture and furnishings (116)
- Gardening and Outdoors (15)
- Household and DIY (66)
- Miscellaneous (101)
- Outdoor pursuits (21)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (38)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Births - Phoenix James Preece
Phoenix James Preece Mr. & Mrs. J. Preece are delighted to announce the birth of their baby
Deaths - Spencer Arnott
ARNOTT Spencer Graham Sadly passed away 15th October 2013. Funeral at Amersham Crematorium 12.30
Birthdays - Callum Daniel
Callum Daniel 10 today To the best Grandson and Nephew Lots of Love nanny and grandad grump and
Marriages - Alexandra & Richard Harvey-Jones
Harvey - Jones The engagement is announced between Alexandra Harvey, formerly of Stokenchurch,