Before she's two months old your baby will be offered a medical once-over, usually referred to as the six to eight week check, or general review. Although the vast majority of a babies will be absolutely fine, it's a vital chance to pick up a number of potential health problems that could benefit from early treatment.
- Pregnant drinking may harm kids' mental health
- Weight discrimination study fuels debate
- People may be addicted to eating rather than food
- Bacteria found in honey may help fight infection
Buy & Sell
brand new double or single divan bed with luxury 10ins ortho mattress still in wrapping original cost 290 can deliver will accept 75.00
- Antiques and collectables (8)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (34)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (18)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (88)
- Clothing (39)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (16)
- Furniture and furnishings (125)
- Gardening and Outdoors (11)
- Household and DIY (61)
- Miscellaneous (60)
- Outdoor pursuits (12)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (12)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
- 17:00 TMA Tiger Martial Arts
Marriages - Alison & David CLARKE & KING
Alison & David Mr & Mrs Derek Clarke are delighted to announce the marriage of their
Births - Dorothy May Arabella
BENNETT On July 24th 2014, At Stoke Mandeville Hospital, LAURA (nee Jordan) and MARK, A daughter
Deaths - Donald Lewis
Donald 'Don' Lewis Passed away on 16th July Service at Amersham crematorium 28th July 2pm Sadly
Birthdays - Samual Mark Mullins
Samuel Mark Mullins Born 26.06.14 03.29 7lb 4oz. Welcome to the world Son/Little Brother! Lots