CONNELLS PRESENT A 'must view' one bedroom semi detached bungalow situated on a good size plot. The bungalow has been refurbished and internal viewing is most highly recommended for the property to be appreciated. The property is offered for sale with no onward chain.
Situated in the sought after Buckinghamshire village of Oakley, a refurbished one bedroom bungalow on a good size plot with gardens to three sides. The property benefits from refitted kitchen, refitted bathroom, replacement windows and scope for extension subject to necessary planning.
Double glazed front door, radiator, cloaks cupboard, door leading to lounge.
Lounge 13' 5" into recess x 11' 8" ( 4.09m into recess x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to garden, feature fireplace recess with slabbed hearth, TV point, radiator, square arch leading to dining room.
Dining Room 6' 5" x 6' ( 1.96m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to garden, laminated wood effect flooring, radiator, door leading to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 6' 4" ( 3.30m x 1.93m )
Circular bowl inset sink unit with double glazed window to garden over, a matching range of wall and floor units with work surfaces, under-unit space for appliance, plumbing and space for automatic washing machine, point and space for cooker, tiled flooring, radiator, wall mounted central heating boiler.
Double glazed door leading to garden, tiled flooring, storage cupboard.
Bedroom 11' 8" x 10' ( 3.56m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobe with storage and hanging space, radiator.
Refitted bathroom with vanity unit with inset sink, low level WC, shower cubicle, tiling, tiled flooring, extractor fan, opaque double glazed window.
Outside The Property
The property benefits from having gardens to three sides, pathway to front with lawn and garden area to side with gated pedestrian access, a further lawn area to both side and rear with hard standing for garden shed, room for extension or conservatory subject to planning.
At the time of this property coming to the market there is no above chain. The property has recently been refurbished and is ready for occupation and viewing is most highly recommended for the village location and internal accommodation to be appreciated.
Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the Vendor of this property is related to a staff member of the Connells Group.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.