Send your news, photos and videos by texting bucksfreepress to 80360 or email
Top five things to do this weekend
1. SAMPLE ales and cider at the Chinnor Beer Festival tomorrow (Saturday) from 12 to 5pm. The Winter Festival had to be cancelled due to bad weather so has been brought back at the Spring Festival. This year it is being held at the sports and social club in Station Road, Chinnor with more than 10 local ales for you to taste from breweries including Vale, XT, Marlow, Chiltern and Tring. There are also three varieties of cider. Meanwhile listen to the live music while supping your pint. For more information go to www.chinnorbeerfest.org.uk
2. AND whilst you are in the Chinnor area why not head along to Thame, which not only offers a wealth of independent and chain shops but also this weekend there is a Real Italian Food Market on both Friday and Saturday. Feast on authentic Italian delicacies such as garlic-stuffed olives, fresh parmesan and extra virgin olive oils imported direct from Italy straight to your doorstep. Simon Faro, owner of Italia in Piazza said: "The market offers my customers a truly Italian experience. As before, the market will be located in the area around the Town Hall and will be open from 9am to 5pm."
3. TO work off any over eating over the weekend why not join a belly dance class starting at Chesham Town Hall on Sunday at 3pm. The four week long taster course for beginners is hosted by a professional dancer with 17 years of experience. Booking for the course is essential, with the whole four weeks costing £34 per person. Each session lasts for an hour. To book a space call 01494 716947 or email email@example.com. More information on the course can be found by going to www.tinalouisebellydance.co.uk
4. BUT if you don't fancy dancing yourself then let the professionals do it as Anton and Erin, of Strictly Come Dancing fame, are at the Aylesbury Waterside Theatre on Saturday at 3pm and 7.30pm. The dancing duo are back with guest singer Lance Ellington and a 25 piece orchestra. Sensational choreography and sassy tunes. Tickets are £31.50 to £42.50 from 0844 8717607 or go to www.atgtickets.com/aylesbury
5. AND finally enjoy a laugh with one of Britain's comedians and broadcasters, Marcus Brigstocke, who is at the High Wycombe Town Hall tonight (Friday) at 8pm with his latest show ‘The Brig Society’. Through the persuasive medium of jokes and anecdotes the show tackles the trivialities and complexities of life with joyful silliness and vengeful ire. Tickets are £16 from 01494 512000 or go to www.wycombeswan.co.uk
Comments are closed on this article.