Send your news, photos and videos by texting bucksfreepress to 80360 or email
Top five things to do this weekend
1. PICK up a bargain at Scannappeal's Frugal Fashion event tomorrow from 10.30am-2pm at Amersham Free Church in Woodside Road, Amersham. There will be a selection of autumn and winter ladieswear at affordable prices. It is £1 to enter.
2. THE Priestfield Arboretum in Stony Lane, Little Kingshill is open on Sunday from 10.30am-4pm. The private collection of rare and beautiful trees in a small woodland setting are available to view for the day. It is £1 entry.
3. SEE what crafts are on offer at the Bourne End Community Craft Market on Saturday from 10am-1pm at the Bourne End Library in Wakeman Road. It is every second Saturday of every month, and sells their own produce and services.
4. AMERICAN Superslam Wrestling comes to The Elgiva in Chesham tonight at 7.30pm. Described as great entertainment for the all the family see the thrills and spills in the wrestling arena. Tickets are £15 for adults and £12 for children from 01494 582900 or go to www.elgiva.com.
5. THE Lane End Players presents Calendar Girls tonight and tomorrow at 8pm at the Lane End Village Hall. Tickets are £7 and £5. See www.LaneEndPlayers.com for details.