1. THE Wycombe Swan's Summer Youth Project puts on Grease this weekend- tonight at 7pm, tomorrow at 2.30 and 7pm and on Sunday at 5.30pm. More than 200 youngsters from the area come together on stage after two weeks of rehearsals to put on this well known musical with all the hits- Summer Nights, You're The One That I Want and We Go Together. Tickets are £13 to £16.50 with a £1.50 booking fee from 01494 512000 or go to www.wycombeswan.co.uk.
2. JOIN a special working woodland day at the GreenAcres Chiltern Woodland Burial Park in Jordans to celebrate the woodland and wildlife of the Chiltern countryside, with an array of crafts and activities. You can watch heavy horse logging - marvel at birds of prey - visit alpacas - go for a horse-drawn carriage ride - build a den in the woods - have your face painted - go bonkers for bees, bats and butterflies - watch a willow weaver, a blacksmith and a woodaxeman at work - enjoy local arts and crafts and much more. There’s also a café in the woods and an ice cream stall - and the tranquillity of the woodland park with many paths to stroll and explore. Call 01494 872158 for more details. Tickets: free. Starts at 10am tomorrow.
3. EVERY year thousands of objects are found by members of the public. Ros Tyrell will identify your finds and record them on the Portable Antiquities website tomorrow at the Wycombe Museum in Priory Avenue from 2 to 4pm. Call 01494 421895 for more details. Free entry.
4. NEW in town, or not doing anything tomorrow night? Join the High Wycombe and Marlow Revellers social meetup group, and enjoy a relaxing evening out interacting with other new members and meet some friendly faces while having a drink. A welcome get together for new members to hang out for a while, and introduce themselves, make new friends, and know more about the fab new revellers. Better than keeping the TV company. Register on the website: http://www.meetup.com/Wycombe-Marlow-Revellers/ Tickets: £5 annual membership. Meet at 8.30pm at The Britannia Pub in Marlow.
5. TO celebrate the 40th anniversary of Abba’s Eurovision-winning hit Waterloo, Missenden Abbey is once again holding an Outdoor Movie Night, this time showing an all-singing, all-dancing screening of Mamma Mia! The Movie. Gates open at 6pm and the film starts at 8.30pm, accompanied by live performance dancers. Plenty of snacks and refreshments will be available to buy and there will be a barbecue. Tickets cost £12.50 per person and are available to buy from 01494 866811.