Pair burn hands in Cholesbury cooker fire

Pair burn hands in cooker fire

Pair burn hands in cooker fire

First published in News by

TWO people were treated for burns to their hands after a cooker fire in Cholesbury this morning.

Firefighters from Chesham were called to the property in Shire Lane, near the Bucks and Hertforshire border, at 11.59am.

The fire was out when they arrived but they ventilated the area and carried out safety checks while paramedics treated a man and a woman for burns and smoke inhalation.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree