Pair burn hands in Cholesbury cooker fire

Bucks Free Press: Pair burn hands in cooker fire Pair burn hands in cooker fire

TWO people were treated for burns to their hands after a cooker fire in Cholesbury this morning.

Firefighters from Chesham were called to the property in Shire Lane, near the Bucks and Hertforshire border, at 11.59am.

The fire was out when they arrived but they ventilated the area and carried out safety checks while paramedics treated a man and a woman for burns and smoke inhalation.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree