Send your news, photos and videos by texting bucksfreepress to 80360 or upload here
Boiler fire at Little Chalfont house
A MAN needed medical treatment last night after a house in Little Chalfont filled with smoke following a boiler fire.
Two fire crews from Amersham were called out to Elizabeth Avenue after a central heating boiler caught fire shortly after 1am this morning.
Firefighters gave oxygen to the man, who was suffering from the effects of breathing in smoke.
Crews said the ground floor of the property was 20 per cent damaged by fire and 100 per cent damaged by smoke, with the first floor also being 100 per cent damaged by smoke.
Comments are closed on this article.