Send your news, photos and videos by texting bucksfreepress to 80360 or email
Fire leads to London Road closing
PART of the London Road through High Wycombe town centre was closed this afternoon to help firefighters tackle a chimney fire that spread to the rest of the building.
Three fire crews from High Wycombe fire station were needed to help put out the blaze, which broke out shortly after 3pm.
A turntable ladder was also needed to help firefighters with their task.
Crews said the blaze was caused by a chimney fire spreading to a joist in the loft of the property.
Part of London Road was shut for more than an hour while the fire was extinguished and an investigation carried out by fire crews and police, who also attended.
Comments are closed on this article.