Send your news, photos and videos by texting bucksfreepress to 80360 or email
Goose causes fire in Little Marlow
11:34am Saturday 7th September 2013 in News
A GOOSE has brought down a high voltage electricity cable causing field fires in Little Marlow this morning.
Firefighters responded to the blaze at 9.12am in the field near Fern Lane after the bird had caused the damage.
An engineer isolated the electrical supply while a fire crew from Marlow doused the flames using water backpacks.
The status of the goose is not yet known.
Comments are closed on this article.