Send your news, photos and videos by texting bucksfreepress to 80360 or email
Fire at Bourne End pub
THERE was a kitchen fire at a pub in Bourne End yesterday evening.
Three fire engines were called to The Spade Oak in Coldmoorholme Lane at 6.09pm.
Firefighters used one hose reel, two sets of breathing apparatus and a thermal imaging camera and moved a butane cylinder to safety.
The pub was unable to make a comment, as it is part of a chain called Mitchells and Butlers.
A spokesman for Mitchells and Butlers will not be available until tomorrow.
It is thought no food will be served today.
Comments are closed on this article.