Kitchen fire causes High Wycombe KFC closure

Bucks Free Press: Kitchen fire causes KFC closure Kitchen fire causes KFC closure

CHICKEN lovers will have to look elsewhere for their fried feasts after a kitchen fire forced KFC to temporarily close its doors.

Firefighters were called to the restaurant on Frogmoor yesterday morning at around 10am after reports that an industrial extractor unit had caught fire.

Thick smoke billowed from the scene as firefighters from High Wycombe and Beaconsfield got the blaze under control.

Crews used two hose reels and two sets of breathing apparatus and isolated the water supply.

The KFC is closed for business today due to what staff called “exceptional circumstances”.

So far, there has been no word from KFC as to how long the restaurant will remain closed or the extent of the damage caused.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree