Send your news, photos and videos by texting bucksfreepress to 80360 or email
Firms urged to celebrate their successes at Buckinghamshire Business Awards
6:10am Friday 3rd January 2014 in News
FIRMS in Bucks are being encouraged to make celebrating their successes a New Year’s resolution – by entering the Buckinghamshire Business Awards for 2014.
There is now just a month to go before the deadline for entries to the contest, run by Buckinghamshire Business First, is up.
Now in its seventh year, they are the county’s leading business awards which recognise and reward those businesses who have achieved success in their field.
Philippa Batting, Managing Director of Buckinghamshire Business First said: “The awards are a celebration of another year of success in the ‘Entrepreneurial Heart of Britain’ and offer companies a chance to celebrate their achievements and their valuable contribution to the local economy. We are encouraging businesses, regardless of their size or turnover to enter the awards and share their success stories.”
Launched in 2006 to celebrate Buckinghamshire’s entrepreneurial spirit, vision and drive, the awards have become a highlight of the business calendar. Previous winners include Procure Health, Epoq IT and Orchard Farm.
Businesses can get involved in the awards, either as an entrant or as a sponsor.
Shortlisted companies benefit from increased awareness through an extensive PR campaign and will be able to use the news in their own marketing materials. In addition there are sponsorship opportunities available.
This year, ‘The Buckinghamshire Company of the Year Award’ will be awarded to the best overall winner who will be selected from the winners of the other 10 categories.
Other categories are:
• Buckinghamshire County Council Apprentice Employer Award
• Thomas International Business Leader of the Year Award
• Buckinghamshire Community Foundation Enterprising Charity Award
• John Lewis Excellence in Customer Service Award
• Lloyds Bank Exporter of the Year Award
• Natural Environment Partnership Green Award
• Buckinghamshire New University Innovative Business of the Year Award
• Visit Bucks Leisure, Tourism and Hospitality of the Year Award
• Rural Business
• Small Business sponsored by Wycombe District Council The closing date for entries is January 31 and the winners will be announced at a glittering awards ceremony at The Waterside Theatre in Aylesbury on May, 15.
To find out more about the awards, either as a sponsor or to enter, go to: http://www.bbf.uk.com/buckinghamshire-business-awards-2014
Comments are closed on this article.