Send your news, photos and videos by texting bucksfreepress to 80360 or upload here
Road improvement works to restart
12:20pm Friday 28th February 2014 in News
ROADS across south Bucks are set to receive much-needed attention over the next two weeks as the council’s road treatment programme resumes after a winter break.
Transport for Buckinghamshire crews will work on 16 roads as part of Bucks County Council's ‘We’re Working on it' programme.
The following roads will be worked on during the daytime using road closures:
- Monday 3rd March: Willow Road, Aylesbury Beaconsfield Road, Aylesbury
- Monday 3rd - Tuesday 4th March: Highbridge Road, Aylesbury
- Tuesday 4th March: Milton Road, Aylesbury Byron Road, Aylesbury
- Wednesday 5th March: Witchell, Wendover
- Thursday 6th March: Geralds Road, High Wycombe
- Friday 7th March: Mayhew Crescent, Micklefield
- Saturday 8th- Sunday 9th March: Birfield Road/Old Forge Close/Berkely Road/Conway Close/Windsor Crescent, Loudwater
- Monday 10th- Tuesday 11th March: Oakfield Road/Ravenshoe Close, Bourne End
- Tuesday 11th March: Bobmore Lane, Marlow
Information signs will be put up on site before work begins.
With works being weather-dependent, TfB said this may be subject to disruption in the event of cold or wet weather.
Parked cars can delay or prevent work being carried out, and Tfb crews are asking drivers to avoid parking in areas where work is scheduled.
Further information about this work can be found on TfB’s Service Information Centre at www.buckscc.gov.uk/transport
Comments are closed on this article.