Send your news, photos and videos by texting bucksfreepress to 80360 or upload here
Drugs, an Audi and £300,000 cash seized in police operation
DRUGS, £300,000 in cash and an Audi A5 car were seized by police during coordinated raids across the Thames Valley this morning.
Officers arrested seven people - including a 42-year-old man from Bowerdean Road, High Wycombe - as they seized assets believed to be linked to the proceeds of crime.
Det Insp Bruce Riddell said: “This will make a significant impact on organised crime groups operating in the Thames Valley.
“By seizing their illegal profits and the possibility of going to prison, this reduces the attraction of becoming involved in organised crime.”
The following is a list of the arrests and where they made earlier today:
• A 42-year-old man was arrested at an address in Bowerdean Road, High Wycombe.
• A 29-year-old man was arrested at an address in O’Grady Way, Aylesbury.
• A 27-year-old man was arrested at an address in Pakenham Close, Aylesbury.
• A 28-year-old man and a woman were arrested at an address in Winwood Close, Milton Keynes.
• A 32-year-old man was arrested at an address in Shearmans, in Fullers Slade, Milton Keynes.
• A 39-year-old man was arrested at an address in The Wickett, Langford, Lechlade, Gloucestershire.
Ch Insp Jim Weems said: “Intelligence from local communities is the key to identifying individuals involved in organised crime.
“Together working with our partners today’s operation highlights how important community information is in tackling local crime.”
Contact police on the 101 enquiry line if you have any information about any criminal activity.
Comments are closed on this article.