Cigarette fire leads to building evacuation in Princes Risborough

Cigarette fire leads to building evacuation

Cigarette fire leads to building evacuation

First published in News Bucks Free Press: Photograph of the Author by , Reporter

A BUILDING in Princes Risborough had to be evacuated after a fire last night.

The building on Culverton Hill was evacuated by firefighters at 6.58pm, yesterday.

It is believed a discarded cigarette butt caused the living room fire.

Two fire engines attended the scene and firefighters had to use one hose reel, four sets of breathing apparatus and a PPV fan to tackle the blaze.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree