Shop in the Eden Centre closed after fire scare

Bucks Free Press: Shop closed after fire scare Shop closed after fire scare

A SHOP in the Eden Centre is currently closed after a smell of burning was reported to Bucks Fire and Rescue.

Three fire engines went to Blacks at 12.42am this morning after they received a call from someone who said they could smell burning from a light fitting.

The firefighters from High Wycombe who went to the store, used a thermal imaging camera and a toolkit.

It is now known when the store will be re-opened.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree