Teen assaulted near play area in High Wycombe

Bucks Free Press: Teen assaulted near play area on the Rye Teen assaulted near play area on the Rye

A TEENAGER was kicked and hit with a stick during an attack near the children’s play area on the Rye, in High Wycombe.

An 18-year-old man was with friends when he was approached and kicked by a woman believed to be in her thirties on Friday, June 21, at about 3.40pm.

The woman went towards the group from the direction of a nearby gym and she then kicked the victim, police said.

An altercation reportedly followed and the victim was subsequently hit with a stick.

The victim attempted to call police after the assault but the offender took his mobile phone and then drove away in a silver Renault Clio.

The offender is described as an Asian female, aged in her early thirties and about 5ft 3ins tall.

Police added she has long dark hair that was tied up at the time and she is of a medium build.

She wore sunglasses on her head, a long black coat, tight black leggings and yellow trainers.

The victim’s phone, which was stolen in the attack, is described as a black Alcatel mobile phone.

If you have any information, please contact police on 101.

Alternatively, you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at www.crimestoppers-uk.org

Comments (6)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

11:39am Sun 29 Jun 14

jayeatman says...

A 18 year old man with a group of friends was mugged by one 5'3" woman in her 30's? Something doesn't quite add up here!
A 18 year old man with a group of friends was mugged by one 5'3" woman in her 30's? Something doesn't quite add up here! jayeatman
  • Score: 69

3:59pm Sun 29 Jun 14

aky1985 says...

if i was the victim i would be ashamed of myself lmao
if i was the victim i would be ashamed of myself lmao aky1985
  • Score: 47

5:31pm Sun 29 Jun 14

sparky49 says...

Wycistan what a s***t hole. Too many young asians who are racist towards white people.
Wycistan what a s***t hole. Too many young asians who are racist towards white people. sparky49
  • Score: -40

7:11pm Sun 29 Jun 14

bluefeet says...

sparky49 wrote:
Wycistan what a s***t hole. Too many young asians who are racist towards white people.
How do you know that the victim was white? Dimwit.
[quote][p][bold]sparky49[/bold] wrote: Wycistan what a s***t hole. Too many young asians who are racist towards white people.[/p][/quote]How do you know that the victim was white? Dimwit. bluefeet
  • Score: 58

4:30pm Mon 30 Jun 14

sparky49 says...

bluefeet wrote:
sparky49 wrote:
Wycistan what a s***t hole. Too many young asians who are racist towards white people.
How do you know that the victim was white? Dimwit.
Why not focus on what is going wrong with High Wycombe instead of going for a cheap shot.
[quote][p][bold]bluefeet[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]sparky49[/bold] wrote: Wycistan what a s***t hole. Too many young asians who are racist towards white people.[/p][/quote]How do you know that the victim was white? Dimwit.[/p][/quote]Why not focus on what is going wrong with High Wycombe instead of going for a cheap shot. sparky49
  • Score: -23

8:03pm Mon 30 Jun 14

bluefeet says...

sparky49 wrote:
bluefeet wrote:
sparky49 wrote:
Wycistan what a s***t hole. Too many young asians who are racist towards white people.
How do you know that the victim was white? Dimwit.
Why not focus on what is going wrong with High Wycombe instead of going for a cheap shot.
The main problem with Wycombe is that people like you live there. Wycombe has it's issues, as does any town of that size but blaming one racial group or slagging off the town is neither intelligent nor helpful. Personally, I like Wycombe and I prefer to see the positives. If you don't like it, move. I am sure someone will do a council house swap with you.
[quote][p][bold]sparky49[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]bluefeet[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]sparky49[/bold] wrote: Wycistan what a s***t hole. Too many young asians who are racist towards white people.[/p][/quote]How do you know that the victim was white? Dimwit.[/p][/quote]Why not focus on what is going wrong with High Wycombe instead of going for a cheap shot.[/p][/quote]The main problem with Wycombe is that people like you live there. Wycombe has it's issues, as does any town of that size but blaming one racial group or slagging off the town is neither intelligent nor helpful. Personally, I like Wycombe and I prefer to see the positives. If you don't like it, move. I am sure someone will do a council house swap with you. bluefeet
  • Score: 25

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree