Find out where Transport for Bucks will be working next week:
- 24/04 to 28/04 - A4010 Bradenham Road, Bradenham between Bradenham Wood Lane to West Wycombe Village: Night time carriageway surfacing and the reinstatement of road markings using a road closure between 7pm and 6am.
- 24/04 to 05/05 - A4010 Bradenham Road, Bradenham between Bradenham Wood Lane to West Wycombe Village: Daytime kerbing and footway surfacing works using temporary traffic signals between 9.30am and 3.30pm.
- 24/04 to 12/05 - High Street, Burnham between Gore Road & Lincoln Hatch Lane/Windsor Lane: Daytime and night time carriageway and footway maintenance work including repairs to kerbing and drainage.
- 24/04 to 12/05 - Gore Road to Jennery Lane, Burnham: 24 hour road closure excluding weekends. Works include the repairs to the blockwork tables, kerbing and drainage. The works will be carried out in isolated areas throughout this section of the High Street thus allowing access to unaffected areas.
- 24/04 to 12/05 - Gore Road to Lincoln Hatch Lane/Windsor Lane, Burnham: Restricted working between 9.30am and 4.30pm. Works include footway, kerbing, drainage and sign repairs. These will be undertaken using localised traffic and pedestrian management. Access will be maintained.
- 02/05 to 09/05 - Gore Road to Lincoln Hatch Lane/Windsor Lane, Burnham: Night time closure between 7pm and 6am. Works include carriageway resurfacing over the whole length of the High Street. Vehicle access will be restricted but pedestrian access will be maintained.
- 24/04 to 28/04 - High Street/Market Square, Chesham: Daytime upgrade of the existing block paving along the eastern footway along with the repair of localised drainage issues, the replacement of the existing drainage channel and targeted tree maintenance work using localised footway closures and carriageway restrictions between 8am and 6pm.