Send your news, photos and videos by texting bucksfreepress to 80360 or email
Girl rescued from kitchen fire in Prestwood
A GIRL was rescued by firefighters after a kitchen fire in Prestwood yesterday evening.
She became trapped in the maisonette in Hazell Road after a small fire broke out in the kitchen of the property just before 5pm.
The girl, and another man who was able to get out of the house, both needed paramedic treatment after breathing in smoke.
The fire was attended by two crews from High Wycombe fire station and another from Great Missenden.