Send your news, photos and videos by texting bucksfreepress to 80360 or email
Inquest: Man died of alcohol poisoning
A POLISH man who lived in High Wycombe died from alcohol poisoning, an inquest heard.
Krzysztof Karasinski died on March 4, aged 32, at his home address in Dashwood Avenue.
Today the inquest at High Wycombe Law Courts heard the post mortem revealed he had 432mg per 100ml of blood in his system, which is more than five times the legal drink-driving limit.
The post mortem revealed the cause of death as alcohol toxicity.
Coroner's officer, Jim Durrant said Mr Karasinski lived in shared accommodation with Polish housemates, who appear to have returned to Poland.
He said they have tried to get in touch with his family, but have been unable to.
The inquest heard he went to bed in the afternoon on March 4 after drinking vodka.
He was found later and an ambulance was called. Paramedics attended and confirmed his death.
Coroner Richard Hulett said Mr Karasinski died from acute alcohol poisoning.
He added: "I don't think for a moment he meant for that to happen. He expected to come around later on."
He recorded a verdict of accidental death.