Send your news, photos and videos by texting bucksfreepress to 80360 or email
Garage and cars catch fire in Princes Risborough
A GARAGE and two cars were found alight in Princes Risborough last night after a fire had sparked in the some rubbish bins.
Two fire crews were called to the garage outside some flats in Station Road at 12.29am – using one jet and two hose reels to put out the flames.
Bill Lambrich, a crew manager from High Wycombe, said the fire had spread from some bins to the roof of the garage.
The cars were hit by falling debris from the roof and suffered heat damage from the flames. One of the cars, a brand new Mini Cooper, will probably be a write-off, said crew manager Lambrich.
Firefighters were on the scene for about an hour-and-a-half.
Comments are closed on this article.