Send your news, photos and videos by texting bucksfreepress to 80360 or email
Use the podcast player beneath each article to listen to a podcast. Simply click the play button and the podcast will start. Alternatively, subscribe to our podcasts for free by clicking the buttons on the right.
A FACEBOOK group has been launched opposing the three main parties’ decision not to stand against Commons speaker John Bercow in Buckingham. Listen to voters give their views here.
LISTEN to Amersham residents say who they are going to vote for in latest Bucks Free Press straw poll ahead of election day.
ELECTION hopefuls met shoppers in High Wycombe today as they entered the final leg of the General Election campaign. Listen to them debate the economy, health and education.
CONSERVATIVES have most support in Beaconsfield, voters said today - but a question mark hangs over David Cameron's leadership. Listen to the responses here.
VOTERS spoken to in High Wycombe today gave a mixed response to who they will vote for on May 6. Listen to their responses and vote in our poll.
THE Liberal Democrats are winning over voters in Wycombe, a party peer said after a visit to the constituency. Listen to the interview here.
LISTEN to the full election hustings held in High Wycombe last night below.
A LABOUR election hopeful broke with the ‘party line’ to slam his Government’s plan to run a high speed train line through Buckinghamshire.
ELECTION hopefuls for the Aylesbury seat blasted a controversial high speed train plan for Buckinghamshire. Listen to the full meeting here.
- What is podcasting?
- "Podcasting" is a portmanteau coined in 2004, that combined two words: "iPod" and "broadcasting." Even though the name is a misnomer, in that podcasting doesn't require an iPod and no over-the-air broadcasting is required, it has maintained its prominence in the face of numerous alternatives. In short, a podcast is nothing more than an mp3 download referenced by a RSS feed and is the common name for the delivery of audio content from a website to a mobile device via your PC or Mac.
- What is RSS?
- Using RSS, (Really Simple Syndication) means this website can tell you when a new podcast is added or updated. We have several RSS feeds for stories too. To learn more about RSS or subscribe to an RSS feed, click here.
- What will it cost?
- This website makes no charges to users of its podcast or RSS services.
- Do I need an iPod to listen?
- No you don't. The audio can be played on your computer, or copied over to an iPod, other MP3 player, mobile phone or PDA - any MP3 compatible device.
- What is an MP3 file?
- MP3s are audio files which are high quality but small in size so they are easy to download to your PC or Mac. They are fast becoming the industry standard format.