© Press Association 2015
Ebola patient praises hospital team
An Army Reservist who contracted Ebola while volunteering in Sierra Leone has been discharged from a London hospital after becoming the first patient in the world to be treated with an experimental drug.
- Tory MPs help defeat Speaker motion
- 'No cover up' of historic abuse
- Styles in tears as Malik quits 1D
- Cumberbatch 'related to Richard'
- Clarkson 'may face police probe'
- Families speak of devastating loss
- Reality TV's Lil' Chris dies at 24
- Britons 'likely' on doomed flight
- Health experts hail Jolie decision
- PM defends 'no third term' remark
- Bail for man held over missing chef
- Corden 'blown away' on US TV debut
- Duke holds happy birthday singalong
- US warship at anchor off Gosport
- PM rules out serving three terms
- DJ Fox charged with sex offences
- Arrest in missing chef murder probe
- Clarkson limbo after 'fracas' probe
- Miliband dismisses Salmond input
- 'Miracle' cancer recovery for Ashya
- Carlisle 'clearly in some trouble'
- May lists counter-extremism plans
- Ukip expels MEP over invoice row
- Thousands watch Richard III cortege
- Kite-boarder claims speed record
- Solar eclipse creates twilight zone
- Ukip's Atkinson axed as candidate
- Malik quits 1D tour with stress
- Obama highlights monarchy's appeal
- Missing chef police release CCTV