LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW THE HARROW (WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTION) (AMENDMENT NO. 90) TRAFFIC ORDER 2019 LOCALISED SAFETY PARKING PROGRAM - WAITING RESTRICTIONS AT JUNCTIONS, BENDS AND NARROWINGS.Notice ID: WAT1275757
LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW THE HARROW (WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTION) (AMENDMENT NO. 90) TRAFFIC ORDER 2019 LOCALISED SAFETY PARKING PROGRAM - WAITING RESTRICTIONS AT JUNCTIONS, BENDS AND NARROWINGS.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the London Borough of Harrow has made the above mentioned order under Sections 6, 7, 124 and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and all other enabling powers.
2. The Harrow (Waiting and loading restriction) (Amendment No. 90) Traffic Order 2019 introduces waiting restrictions at various locations in the borough. Locations affected are as follows;
- Abercorn Crescent/Lodgehill Park Close junction - (at any time)
- Aldridge Avenue/Wigton Gardens - at the road closure bollards (at any time)
- Balmoral Road/Corfe Avenue junction - (at any time)
- Becmead Avenue/Hughenden Avenue junction - (at any time)
- Blenheim Road - outside Nos. 71 to 83 south side, (at any time)
- Broadmead Close/Hallam Gardens junction (at any time)
- Brookshill - between School House and Clamp Hill both sides (at any time)
- Cross Way, Pinner - at junction with Pinner Hill Road (at any time)
- Dalston Gardens - opposite No. 133 Dalston Gardens (at any time)
- Handel Way/Whitchurch Lane junction - (at any time)
- Headstone Gardens - 5.6 m extension o/s No. 14 Headstone Gardens, (at any time)
- Hillview Rd (at Grimsdyke Rd western junction) - 15m extension west side, east side to outside No. 91 (at any time)
- Hillbury Avenue/Willowcourt Avenue junction - (at any time)
- Jubilee Close - south side adjacent No. 69 Pinner Hill Road (at any time)
- Kelvin Crescent/Elms Road junction- (at any time)
- Kenton Lane - west side opposite Nos. 304/306 & east side opposite northern wall of No. 306. (at any time)
- Kenmore Road - junctions with Branckner Road and Moorhouse Road (at any time)
- Langland Crescent at junction and bends (at any time)
- London Road, Stanmore - south side of service road opposite Nos. 2 to 50. (at any time)
- Merrion Avenue - south-west side between London Rd and Sandymount Ave. (at any time)
- Merrion Avenue - north-east side, extension from Du Cros Drive to o/s No. 145. (at any time)
- Parr Road - north side opposite No. 7 (at any time)
- Pearswood Gardens - outside Nos. 25/27 and 26/28 and 37/39 and 38/40 (at any time)
- Pinner Hill Road - both sides between Cross Way and Pinner Green (8-10am & 3-5pm Mon-Fri) outside Nos. 17 to 21, 69 and opposite No. 55 Pinner Hill Road (at any time)
- Priory Way - north-east side adjacent No. 26 Parkside Way and fronting Nos. 79 to 85 Priory Way (8am to 6.30pm Mon - Fri)
- Manor Way, north-east side from No. 73 Manor Way to Parkside Way (8am to 6.30pm Mon - Fri).
- Roxborough Avenue - opposite No. 3 and Nos. 9 to 21 Roxborough Avenue (at any time)
- The Chase - outside No. 130 (reduction from 8am-6.30pm Mon-Sat to 10-11am 2-3pm Mon-Fri)
- Westfield Lane - west side adjacent 382 Kenton Rd, and outside the temple (at any time)
-. Loading restrictions are introduced in Weighton Road between its junction with High Road, Harrow Weald, and a point opposite the party wall of Nos. 1 and 3 Weighton Road on the north side, and a point
15 metres west on the south side. The times of operation of the loading restrictions are 7-10am & 4-7pm Monday to Saturday.
4. A copy of the order, which will come into operation on 5th August 2019, including documents giving more particulars of the order, are available for inspection at request between 9am and 5pm, Mondays to Fridays at the One Stop Shop at the Civic Centre, until 6 weeks from the date on which the order was made.
5. If any person wishes to question the validity of the order or its provisions on the grounds that they are not within the powers conferred by the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, or that any requirement of the Act or of any instrument made under the Act has not been complied with, that person may, within six weeks of the date on which the order is made, apply for the purpose to the High Court. A copy of this notice may be viewed at
or by scanning the QR code below. Email:email@example.com
Dated 1st August 2019 David Eaglesham
Head of Traffic, Highways & Asset Management
PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow HA1 2XA