A video shows a man accused of murder holding a knife the night before he allegedly attacked and killed his victim.

Prosecutors allege that Nathan Braim, 20, of Broadwaters Avenue, Thame, and Benjamin Eyles, 19, of Monks Hollow, Marlow Bottom, killed Joshua Harling on the night of July 22 last year – which they both deny.

Accountant Mr Harling had got into his green VW Polo to drive away after a street fight – jurors at Oxford Crown Court previously heard – but crashed in Chinnor Road, Thame and could not be saved.

ALSO READ: Murder trial: Dad describes fight that took place near his house

Yesterday, the court heard that both Mr Braim and Mr Eyles owned a number of mobile phones and the jury were presented with texts, photos and videos that were on the devices when seized by police suggesting both men were involved in drug dealing.

In a series of short video clips played to the court, Mr Eyles was seen waving cash around and advertising cannabis.

The court heard that he used terms such as 'shotting', 'gelato' and 'z's' which a detective who was on the witness stand said related to drug dealing.

ALSO READ: Boy in 'shock' after car crash leaves vehicle flipped on roof

Another video that was presented to the jury was found on a Huawei phone of one of Mr Braim's friends.

The video was taken on July 21 - the night before Mr Harling died - and showed Mr Braim in a park with a group of friends holding a knife.

Bucks Free Press: Joshua HarlingJoshua Harling

The jury was told that the video was shared on social media app Snapchat to other phones.

ALSO READ: Friend of Joshua Harling describes 'knife attack'

The court also heard a series of events using telematics and phone masts to establish where Mr Harling, Mr Braim and Mr Eyles were in the run up to the fight on July 22 and the moments afterwards.

According to the data, the jury was told that Mr Eyles picked up Mr Braim from his home in his black BMW and made their way through Thame town centre.

At the same time at 6.40pm, Mr Harling was travelling from Oxford to Thame.

ALSO READ: 'Our protector, our rock, our shining star' - Family tribute to Thame teen

The prosecution said Mr Harling then stopped outside Thame Fire Station and the BMW moved towards the fire station too.

The court heard that both cars then travelled towards Cotmore Gardens, which is then where the fight unfolded.

Bucks Free Press: Oxford Crown Court, where the trial is being heldOxford Crown Court, where the trial is being held

After the brawl, data showed that Mr Eyles - in his BMW - dropped off Mr Braim, before stopping off at a petrol station where he made a phone call and filled up his car with fuel.

ALSO READ: Joshua Harling's alleged killer tests positive for coronavirus

He paid with cash before setting off home and the jury was told that Mr Braim went to his aunt's house to treat his injuries.

The prosecution told the court that the two men met up again later at Mr Eyles house in Mr Braim's blue Golf - which was a car that his mother had hired.

They went their separate ways with Mr Eyles later getting picked up at his house by a Ford Fiesta to go to Reading.

The trial continues at 11am today.