Fire crew have been called to a shop in Aylesbury.

Quality Discounts has been shut after a fire was allegedly caused by an electrical fault in the space above the shop, reports suggest.

Crew members were seen busily working with a water hose while an alarm sounded.

Staff have been made safe.

Bucks Free Press:

The space above Quality Discounts 

BFP reporter James Richings is at the scene: “Apparently, there is a fire in the abandoned space at the top, which was caused by an electrical fault, but this hasn’t been officially confirmed.

“The QD employees are currently in a nearby laundromat keeping safe.”

More to follow…