A teenage boy was taken to hospital after he was reportedly attacked by a group of men in Chesham.

The alleged fight broke out on the A416 at the roundabout with Amy Lane between the occupants of a black BMW 1 series and a blue Vauxhall Astra on Wednesday (March 30) at around 4.25pm.

Police say five men who attacked the teenage boy are aged between 18 and 27.

READ MORE: CCTV images released as police investigate arson attack at barn

A 19-year-old man from Gerrards Cross has been arrested on suspicion of assault and released on bail.

A 19-year-old man from Chesham has been arrested on suspicion of assault and possession of a controlled class B drug and released on bail.

An 18-year-old man and a 27-year-old man, both from Chesham, have been arrested on suspicion of assault and violent disorder and since been released on bail.

The victim sustained a broken nose, bruising and received treatment at Wexham Park Hospital where he has since been discharged.

RECAP: High Wycombe road closed following three vehicle crash

Investigating officer, PC Michael Painter, based at Amersham police station, said: “I am appealing to any witnesses, or anyone who may have information about this incident, to please come forward.

“If you have any CCTV footage or any dash-cam footage if you were in the area around the time, I’d also ask that you check any recordings in case it has captured something that could assist our investigation.

“You can make a report by calling 101 or via our website, quoting reference 43220137721.

“Alternatively, you can report information anonymously to the independent charity, Crimestoppers, by calling 0800 555 111 or via its website.”

Listen to the Thames Valley Crime and Court podcast now, covering Bucks, Berkshire and Oxfordshire. Click here to listen for free.

For more of the latest court and crime news from around Bucks, be sure to sign up to the FREE weekly Crime & Court Catch Up

And don’t forget to join the Bucks Crime And Court Watch group on Facebook to keep up with breaking crime news and the latest outcomes from Bucks courts