Emergency services were called to a fire at a Hazlemere home after a boiler on the ground-floor caught alight.

One man and one woman had left the house on Rose Avenue before the firefighters arrived at 7.15 pm last night (May 31) and were treated by South Central Ambulance Service.

The Buckinghamshire Fire and Rescue Service then carried out a fire and wellness visit.

A spokesperson said: "Two appliances and crews from High Wycombe and one from Marlow attended, along with two officers.

"The firefighters used one hose reel jet, one thermal imaging camera, small gear, a positive pressure ventilation fan."