FLACKWELL Heath progressed into the preliminary round in the FA Cup this season after a 4-0 win at Oxhey Jets on Saturday, writes Rob Stevens.

The Heathens took a clear lead into the break at The Boundary Stadium with goals from Joshua Edwards and Ashley Howell. The visitors ensured their victory when both Mo Ceesay and Leius Sinclair found the back of the net inside the final five minutes.

Flackwell well again take on opposition from the Spartan South Midlands League Premier Division when travelling to Newport Pagnell Town in the preliminary round on Saturday 24th August.

The Heathens turn their attention to the Hellenic League Challenge Cup and a visit from Buckinghamshire rivals Marlow United in round two this Saturday (3pm).

Holmer Green remain in the FA Cup following their 1-1 draw at league rivals Shrivenham. A goal from Tom Ballard gave Shrivenham the lead before the break at Barrington Park, but Holmer equalised through Martin Lancaster inside the final two minutes of the tie.

The extra preliminary round replay will take place at Watchet Lane on Tuesday (7.45pm).

Burnham saw their extra preliminary round tie at home to Tring Athletic postponed after the sudden death of Luca Skivington, the son of Blues Chairman Glenn Skivington, earlier this week. The tie will now take place on Tuesday (7.45pm).

Risborough Rangers made it two-from-two in the new season in Hellenic Division One East after a comfortable 6-0 win at Milton United. Goals from Sam Pekun and Bertie Squire-Adams gave Rangers a clear lead heading into the break at The Heights. The visitors went further ahead through Pekun and Davis Haule after half-time, before both Haule and Dan Delderfield scored from the penalty spot late on.

Risborough welcome Kidlington Development to Windsors in a league fixture on Tuesday (7.45pm).

Penn & Tylers Green got their new season in the league under way with a 2-1 defeat to Kidlington Development. A goal from Elliott Powell gave the visitors to Holloways Park a lead inside two minutes but Matt Hancock equalised for Penn on the half-hour mark. Kidlington secured all three points when Jack Gaul netted after the break.

Marlow United return to action with a league fixture at Woodley United tonight (Monday 7.45pm).