FLACKWELL Heath will be in the hat for the second qualifying round of the FA Cup this season after a 1-1 draw at Sutton Athletic on Saturday, writes Rob Stevens.

Sutton, from the South Eastern Counties League, took the lead in the first qualifying round tie at the London Hire Stadium with a goal from Conor Evans before the break.

The Heathens equalised after half-time through Simeon Weekes, with the replay set to take place at Wilks Park on Tuesday (7.45pm).

Holmer Green have dropped to 15th position in the Hellenic League Premier Division after a 2-0 defeat at Lydney Town on Saturday.

Goals either side of the break from Sam Wines and Jordi Sheen ensured all three points for the home side at the Lydney Recreation Ground.

Holmer Green turn their attention to the Hellenic Floodlit Cup and a trip to Abingdon Town on Tuesday (7.45pm).

Risborough Rangers remain top and unbeaten in Division One East this season following their 3-1 win against Didcot Town Development on Saturday.

A goal from Ty Mitchell gave Didcot a narrow lead heading into the break at the Windsors, but goals in the second half from Kyle Faulkner, Sam Pekun and Brian Haule secured the points for the home side.

The Rangers return to action on Tuesday 17th September (7.45pm) with a trip to league rivals Langley in the Floodlit Cup.

Marlow United climbed up to fourth position in the table after a 2-0 win at Thame Rangers. Goals in the second half from Alan McKie and Adam Dickens secured victory for the visitors to The ASM Stadium.

Marlow United travel to Chinnor in the Floodlit Cup on Tuesday (7.45pm).

Penn & Tylers Green now stand in sixth position following their impressive 6-0 win at Woodley United on Saturday.

Goals from Dean Munday and James Hancock gave Penn a lead heading into the break at Rivermoor, before Hancock, Tom Fifield, Fred Tripp and Dean Allen all struck in the second period.

Penn & Tylres Green return to Rivermoor tonight (Monday, 7.45pm) but this time to take on Reading City in the Floodlit Cup.