FLACKWELL Heath are out of the FA Cup this season after a 3-0 defeat against Slough Town from the National League South on Saturday, writes Rob Stevens.

Ben Harris thought he had given Slough the lead in the second qualifying round tie at Wilks Park when he shot past Heathens keeper Aaron Watkins from a George Wells cross, but the assistant referee had his flag raised for offside.

Harris did break the deadlock when curling a free-kick over the wall and into the net with Watkins rooted to the spot after 36 minutes.

The Rebels dominated the second half and doubled their advantage as Harris volleyed in from a Wells cross in the 64th minute. It is his fourth goal of the season and fourth career goal in the FA Cup for Slough.

The visitors then introduced Manny Williams as a substitute to make his 100th appearance in a Slough shirt and he capped the moment with a goal nine minutes from the final whistle.

Midfielder Warren Harris crossed the ball low into the box from the right and Williams tapped in from close range. It is his second goal of the season and fourth in the national competition for the club.

Flackwell Heath return to action in the Hellenic League Premier Division with a visit to Wilks Park from Windsor on Tuesday (7.45pm).

Managerless Holmer Green are now on a four-match losing streak in all competitions after a 2-0 defeat against Longlevens in the Premier Division on Saturday.

A goal either side of half-time from Brad Martin was enough for the visitors to leave Watchet Lane with all three points.

The defeat leaves The Green in 15th position in the league table ahead of a trip to Brackley Town Saints on Wednesday (7.45pm).

Both Division One East leaders Risborough Rangers and their Bucks rivals Penn & Tylers Green did not have fixtures to fulfil on Saturday but meet at Holloways Park on Tuesday (7.45pm).

Marlow United moved up to third position in the league table after a 2-0 win against Wallingford Town on Saturday.

Goals either side of the break from Ramel Sutherland and Qwam Thomas ensured Marlow won all three points at the Alfred Davis Memorial Ground.

Marlow United host second from bottom Abingdon Town this Saturday (3pm).