Chesham United extended their winning streak in the BetVictor Southern Premier South to four matches after a 2-1 victory at Weston-super-Mare on Saturday, writes Rob Stevens.

The Generals have not suffered defeat in the league since losing at Gosport Borough five weeks ago and remain two points clear at the top of the table.

The visitors to The Optima Stadium broke the deadlock inside 10 minutes when Zak Joseph picked up the ball on the edge of the box and whipped it into the top corner.

Weston equalised as former Forest Green Rovers star Scott Laird riffled home a finish in the 14th minute.

Chesham appeared to win a penalty kick when Joseph was clearly fouled inside the box but the match referee instead booked him for a dive.

The home team were then reduced to 10 men before the break as Nick McCootie was shown a straight red card for kicking Dave Pearce after the ball had gone.

Players from both teams squared up after the kick and The Generals saw Billy Adcock dismissed for a second bookable offence.

TWEET: Jeanmal Prosper secures all three points for Chesham United with a scremer at Weston-super-Mare on Saturday.

The visitors restored their lead six minutes into the second half when a screaming half-volley from Jeanmal Prosper found the top corner.

Chesham return to The Meadow for the visit of second-from-bottom Dorchester Town this Saturday (3pm).

Beaconsfield Town are now 10 matches without a win in all competitions this season following their 1-1 draw with fellow strugglers Yate Town.

The Rams have not tasted success since the win against Blackfield & Langley back in September and remain bottom of the league table, five points from safety.

Yate took the lead inside 12 minutes at Holloways Park when Joe Guest fired in after the ball was cleared to the edge of the box.

The home side were unfortunate not to equalise as a deft header from Brendan Matthew set up Charlie Losasso, but his shot thundered back off the post.

Beaconsfield did level the scores when a corner kick from Losasso was not cleared and James Taylor poked home from close range in the final minute before the break.

Bucks Free Press:

PHOTO: Charlie Losasso was unfortunate not to score for Beaconsfield Town but did provide the assist for their equaliser on Saturday.

The Rams came closest to scoring in the second half as a cross from Mayowa Balogun was met by Matthew, but his header was somehow saved by the Yate keeper.

Beaconsfield now turn their attention to the Berks & Bucks Senior Cup and a first round tie at Ascot United from the Hellenic League Premier Division on Tuesday night (7.45pm).

Marlow are now unbeaten in their last four matches in the BetVictor South Central Division after a 1-1 draw at Chipstead.

The home team broke the deadlock at High Road when a cross from Tom Collins found Kyen Nicholas who finished clinically after 73 minutes.

Marlow equalised thanks to a goal from Devontae Romeo in the final minute of normal time.

The point sees The Blues remain in 12th position in the league table ahead of a visit to Oak Tree Road from second-placed Harlow Town this Saturday (3pm).

Chalfont St Peter suffered their sixth consecutive defeat on the road following a 6-1 loss at Staines Town.

Bucks Free Press:

PHOTO: Marlow manager Mark Bartley saw his side draw 1-1 at Chipstead on Saturday.

The Saints last tasted success away from Mill Meadow when beating Hertford Town back in September, and this most recent defeat sees them drop two positions to ninth place in the table.

Goals from Dara Dada-Anite, Arif Hattabi and Klajdi Cani gave Staines a clear lead heading into the break at Wheatsheaf Park.

The hosts extended their advantage in the second half when both Cani and Dada-Anite scored their second of the match.

Chalfont then bagged a consolation goal through Dan Williams, but Staines had the final word with a goal from Isaac Thompson.

The Saints return to action with a visit to Mill Meadow from league rivals Bracknell Town in round one of the Berks & Bucks Senior Cup on Tuesday 26th November.