BEACONSFIELD Sycob stormed into FA Cup second qualifying round with a hat-trick from Allan Arthur, while Chesham United and Flackwell Heath both face replays.

Arthur's treble helped see off former Chelsea and England star Kerry Dixon's Hitchin Town side in an eight goal thriller at Holloways Park with the Rams emerging 5-3 winners.

They have now been rewarded with a home tie against either Chatham or Windsor and Eton in the second qualifying round on October 2.

Becky raced into a two-goal lead inside the first eight minutes with Sam Stanley putting them ahead with a penalty on seven minutes before Arthur doubled the advantage 60 seconds later.

But an own-goal from Liam Patrick brought Dixon's side back into the game before Arthur struck again on 52 minutes to restore the home side's two-goal cushion and then Stanley added his second as well.

Bilal Hassan cut the lead again but there was no stopping Arthur, who went on to complete his hat-trick with eight minutes to go before Ian Scott bagged a last-minute consolation.

Chesham replay away to Bedford Town tonight for the right to play old adversaries Hendon in the next round.

And the Meadow Men will be disappointed at having to do it all again after taking an 11th minute lead through a Richard Weale own goal and then playing the last half hour against an injured goalkeeper.

But the hobbling stopper and his defence did a good job in keeping Chesham out to force a replay after Rene Howe's 53rd minute equalizer.

Chesham will be without Chris Herron though. He broke his leg in the match and was due to have an operation yesterday.

Flackwell Heath also face a replay tonight (ko 7.45pm at Wilks Park) after coming from behind to force a draw at Brackley Town.

Gary Wickens put the hosts ahead but goals from Lee Mason and Mark Xavier put the Heathens 2-1 ahead at the break before former Heath player Lewis Craker grabbed a 62nd minute equaliser to force tonight's rematch.

And Brackley are hoping that their former Wycombe Wanderers forward Andy Baird will be fit to play. He missed Saturday's clash through injury.

The winners will face a trip to the winners of the Carterton Town and Erith and Belvedere replay.

Thame United and Gorleston will also try again tonight.

And United will be kicking themselves that they haven't already booked a second qualifying round trip to Enfield Town next month after blowing a 3-1 lead in the last five minutes.

The hosts looked to be home and dry as the clock ticked down, but Gorleston found weaknesses in the Thame defence to score two goals and level the match.

Earlier, United went ahead in the 25th minute when a Nando Perna free kick was headed in by Mark West.

United doubled their lead through John Mitchell at the start of the second half before Gorleston began their fightback through Butler.

But it looked like job done for Thame when Alex Stewart beat the Gorleston offside trap to make it 3-1 before Gorleston staged their late revival.

Marlow though, would give anything for a replay.

They were dumped out of the competition, losing 2-1 at home to lowly long shots Long Melford.

They fell behind to a Darren Pratt free kick and even though Micky Floyd equalised, Long Melford won it through Andrew Jones with 11 minutes remaining.