Boiler fire at Little Chalfont house

Boiler fire at Little Chalfont house

Boiler fire at Little Chalfont house

First published in News Bucks Free Press: Photograph of the Author by , Reporter

A MAN needed medical treatment last night after a house in Little Chalfont filled with smoke following a boiler fire.

Two fire crews from Amersham were called out to Elizabeth Avenue after a central heating boiler caught fire shortly after 1am this morning.

Firefighters gave oxygen to the man, who was suffering from the effects of breathing in smoke.

Crews said the ground floor of the property was 20 per cent damaged by fire and 100 per cent damaged by smoke, with the first floor also being 100 per cent damaged by smoke.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree