Woman treated by paramedics after Wycombe bedroom fire

Bucks Free Press: Woman treated by paramedics after bedroom fire Woman treated by paramedics after bedroom fire

A WOMAN was treated for breathing in smoke after a bedroom fire in Wycombe Marsh last night.

Firefighters were called to Barrowcroft, off Mead Way, at 10.04pm.

Crews from High Wycombe and Beaconsfield used a ventilation fan and gave oxygen to a woman suffering the effects of breathing in smoke.

She was handed into the care of paramedics, who were also called to the scene.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree