Teenage girl hurt in robbery attempt

Bucks Free Press: Teenage girl hurt in robbery attempt Teenage girl hurt in robbery attempt

A TEENAGE girl was left with a black eye and scratches down her face after a robbery attempt in High Wycombe.

At 5pm on Sunday, February 2, the girl was walking to the local shop when three boys in their late teens approached her.

They demanded she give them her money but she refused and tried to walk around them.

One of the boys then grabbed her face and pulled her backwards, causing the victim to have a black eye and scratches across her face.

She then called for help. A passer-by approached and the boys ran away.

The first boy was described as Asian, around 17 to 18-years-old, around 5ft 6ins tall and had green eyes. He wore a black beanie hat and a long black coat.

The second boy is described as around 15 to 16 years old. He was around 5ft 3ins to 5ft 4ins tall, of a large build with braces on his teeth and wore a raincoat.

The third was aged from 17 to 18-years-old, had brown eyes and wore a grey hoodie and a dark coat.

Anyone with information should contact PC Whitcombe from High Wycombe via the Thames Valley Police Enquiry Centre on 101.

If you don’t want to speak directly to the police, you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at Crimestoppers-uk.org No personal details are taken, information is not traced or recorded and you will not go to court.

Comments (18)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

7:15pm Mon 10 Feb 14

tigeran says...

An asian involved in a group mugging, this time with a lone female? Sounds about right. Utter cowards. I bet he wouldn't even dream of picking on a lone male if he himself were alone. Hateful pathetic creature.
An asian involved in a group mugging, this time with a lone female? Sounds about right. Utter cowards. I bet he wouldn't even dream of picking on a lone male if he himself were alone. Hateful pathetic creature. tigeran
  • Score: 25

10:13pm Mon 10 Feb 14

HASAN786 says...

tigeran wrote:
An asian involved in a group mugging, this time with a lone female? Sounds about right. Utter cowards. I bet he wouldn't even dream of picking on a lone male if he himself were alone. Hateful pathetic creature.
Why are you focusing on the lone Asian when there were 2 others involved ? this does nothing but expose your agenda.The lads whether white ,black .Asian or whatever are scum .End of .
[quote][p][bold]tigeran[/bold] wrote: An asian involved in a group mugging, this time with a lone female? Sounds about right. Utter cowards. I bet he wouldn't even dream of picking on a lone male if he himself were alone. Hateful pathetic creature.[/p][/quote]Why are you focusing on the lone Asian when there were 2 others involved ? this does nothing but expose your agenda.The lads whether white ,black .Asian or whatever are scum .End of . HASAN786
  • Score: -8

10:40am Tue 11 Feb 14

M40 says...

This appears to be another report from the comfort of a BFP desk, with reporting like this it is little wander the crime clear up rate is so low, if the reporter (apologies to good reporters everywhere) had stated the area of the vast Wycombe area this happened it may jog someone local to recall an incident or a group of youths.

The mention of High Wycombe and the local shop suggests High Wycombe is a one shop town. it also gives the impression a lone shop could be in an outlying area,

Poor reporting the local population would be better served if the BFP were more specific and warned the public of the danger they may face from undesirable elements in thearea the incident took place.
This appears to be another report from the comfort of a BFP desk, with reporting like this it is little wander the crime clear up rate is so low, if the reporter (apologies to good reporters everywhere) had stated the area of the vast Wycombe area this happened it may jog someone local to recall an incident or a group of youths. The mention of High Wycombe and the local shop suggests High Wycombe is a one shop town. it also gives the impression a lone shop could be in an outlying area, Poor reporting the local population would be better served if the BFP were more specific and warned the public of the danger they may face from undesirable elements in thearea the incident took place. M40
  • Score: 28

10:42am Tue 11 Feb 14

M40 says...

Oops - little wonder.
Oops - little wonder. M40
  • Score: 1

11:13am Tue 11 Feb 14

Mr.Imy says...

Some of the racism on this site never ceases to amaze me.
Some of the racism on this site never ceases to amaze me. Mr.Imy
  • Score: -7

11:54am Tue 11 Feb 14

Dr Truth says...

M40 wrote:
This appears to be another report from the comfort of a BFP desk, with reporting like this it is little wander the crime clear up rate is so low, if the reporter (apologies to good reporters everywhere) had stated the area of the vast Wycombe area this happened it may jog someone local to recall an incident or a group of youths.

The mention of High Wycombe and the local shop suggests High Wycombe is a one shop town. it also gives the impression a lone shop could be in an outlying area,

Poor reporting the local population would be better served if the BFP were more specific and warned the public of the danger they may face from undesirable elements in thearea the incident took place.
That's essentially because there is no reporting taking place, it's just copying and pasting press releases from TVP with almost no original writing or research involved.
[quote][p][bold]M40[/bold] wrote: This appears to be another report from the comfort of a BFP desk, with reporting like this it is little wander the crime clear up rate is so low, if the reporter (apologies to good reporters everywhere) had stated the area of the vast Wycombe area this happened it may jog someone local to recall an incident or a group of youths. The mention of High Wycombe and the local shop suggests High Wycombe is a one shop town. it also gives the impression a lone shop could be in an outlying area, Poor reporting the local population would be better served if the BFP were more specific and warned the public of the danger they may face from undesirable elements in thearea the incident took place.[/p][/quote]That's essentially because there is no reporting taking place, it's just copying and pasting press releases from TVP with almost no original writing or research involved. Dr Truth
  • Score: 1

6:15pm Tue 11 Feb 14

tigeran says...

HASAN786 wrote:
tigeran wrote:
An asian involved in a group mugging, this time with a lone female? Sounds about right. Utter cowards. I bet he wouldn't even dream of picking on a lone male if he himself were alone. Hateful pathetic creature.
Why are you focusing on the lone Asian when there were 2 others involved ? this does nothing but expose your agenda.The lads whether white ,black .Asian or whatever are scum .End of .
I am not! I am merely pointing out what we hear all too often around town! I really wish you could control that huge chip on your shoulder!
[quote][p][bold]HASAN786[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tigeran[/bold] wrote: An asian involved in a group mugging, this time with a lone female? Sounds about right. Utter cowards. I bet he wouldn't even dream of picking on a lone male if he himself were alone. Hateful pathetic creature.[/p][/quote]Why are you focusing on the lone Asian when there were 2 others involved ? this does nothing but expose your agenda.The lads whether white ,black .Asian or whatever are scum .End of .[/p][/quote]I am not! I am merely pointing out what we hear all too often around town! I really wish you could control that huge chip on your shoulder! tigeran
  • Score: 3

6:22pm Tue 11 Feb 14

tigeran says...

Mr.Imy wrote:
Some of the racism on this site never ceases to amaze me.
It really amazes me how pointing out documented facts can so readily be twisted in to being 'racist' just because it can. Very sad.
[quote][p][bold]Mr.Imy[/bold] wrote: Some of the racism on this site never ceases to amaze me.[/p][/quote]It really amazes me how pointing out documented facts can so readily be twisted in to being 'racist' just because it can. Very sad. tigeran
  • Score: 6

7:41pm Tue 11 Feb 14

Mr.Imy says...

tigeran wrote:
Mr.Imy wrote:
Some of the racism on this site never ceases to amaze me.
It really amazes me how pointing out documented facts can so readily be twisted in to being 'racist' just because it can. Very sad.
So you said it sounded about right that an Asian was involved in this type of mugging ignoring the fact there were two other boys with him. You seem to have a lot of hate inside you, easy to assume so called 'facts' behind a screen isn't it to suit your agenda? As a 21 year old Asian male myself I wonder if you think the same of me being a Asian and all? Do you think I go round mugging people too? Funnily enough I don't.
[quote][p][bold]tigeran[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Mr.Imy[/bold] wrote: Some of the racism on this site never ceases to amaze me.[/p][/quote]It really amazes me how pointing out documented facts can so readily be twisted in to being 'racist' just because it can. Very sad.[/p][/quote]So you said it sounded about right that an Asian was involved in this type of mugging ignoring the fact there were two other boys with him. You seem to have a lot of hate inside you, easy to assume so called 'facts' behind a screen isn't it to suit your agenda? As a 21 year old Asian male myself I wonder if you think the same of me being a Asian and all? Do you think I go round mugging people too? Funnily enough I don't. Mr.Imy
  • Score: 0

7:46am Wed 12 Feb 14

demoness the second says...

tigeran wrote:
HASAN786 wrote:
tigeran wrote:
An asian involved in a group mugging, this time with a lone female? Sounds about right. Utter cowards. I bet he wouldn't even dream of picking on a lone male if he himself were alone. Hateful pathetic creature.
Why are you focusing on the lone Asian when there were 2 others involved ? this does nothing but expose your agenda.The lads whether white ,black .Asian or whatever are scum .End of .
I am not! I am merely pointing out what we hear all too often around town! I really wish you could control that huge chip on your shoulder!
With all due respect Tigeran there have been a number of robberies reported recently where the perpetrators have been white British males - nasty robberies at that.
And yet there have been no comments about that.
You then focus on the one Asian in a group of robbers and make a racist remark,

What on earth are people supposed to think?
I don't think that HASAN has a chip on his shoulder - merely pointing out the massive flaw in your argument.

Please do not come back at me with an attack - because I am just commenting ( as I have a right to do) on the inconsistency of your argument.
[quote][p][bold]tigeran[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]HASAN786[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tigeran[/bold] wrote: An asian involved in a group mugging, this time with a lone female? Sounds about right. Utter cowards. I bet he wouldn't even dream of picking on a lone male if he himself were alone. Hateful pathetic creature.[/p][/quote]Why are you focusing on the lone Asian when there were 2 others involved ? this does nothing but expose your agenda.The lads whether white ,black .Asian or whatever are scum .End of .[/p][/quote]I am not! I am merely pointing out what we hear all too often around town! I really wish you could control that huge chip on your shoulder![/p][/quote]With all due respect Tigeran there have been a number of robberies reported recently where the perpetrators have been white British males - nasty robberies at that. And yet there have been no comments about that. You then focus on the one Asian in a group of robbers and make a racist remark, What on earth are people supposed to think? I don't think that HASAN has a chip on his shoulder - merely pointing out the massive flaw in your argument. Please do not come back at me with an attack - because I am just commenting ( as I have a right to do) on the inconsistency of your argument. demoness the second
  • Score: 11

2:26am Thu 13 Feb 14

Lionheart1066 says...

With respect to the comments above. Firstly we have freedom or speech in the UK , those that do not like it go and live in Saudi or Pakistan ... Secondly i would suggest that one looks at the High Wycombe Magistrates Court appearances in the BFP every week. Unless i am terribly mistaken it seem to me that our Muslim community is well over represented in our courts . Please note i said Muslim - not Asian

Frankly speaking i believe High Wycombe would be better off without a Muslim community. I can think of not one positive factor that has come to the town. Plenty of negatives though - terrorism, in breeding, TB, Forced marriages, spitting in the street , corruption grooming gangs and benefit fraud.

The Muslim community need to take a step back and look at themselves and in particular the youth... i see nothing but utter contempt for British Law and society - Integrate and respect our green and pleasant land or leave

hard words... but speak to most Wycombe people and they will say the same.
With respect to the comments above. Firstly we have freedom or speech in the UK , those that do not like it go and live in Saudi or Pakistan ... Secondly i would suggest that one looks at the High Wycombe Magistrates Court appearances in the BFP every week. Unless i am terribly mistaken it seem to me that our Muslim community is well over represented in our courts . Please note i said Muslim - not Asian Frankly speaking i believe High Wycombe would be better off without a Muslim community. I can think of not one positive factor that has come to the town. Plenty of negatives though - terrorism, in breeding, TB, Forced marriages, spitting in the street , corruption grooming gangs and benefit fraud. The Muslim community need to take a step back and look at themselves and in particular the youth... i see nothing but utter contempt for British Law and society - Integrate and respect our green and pleasant land or leave hard words... but speak to most Wycombe people and they will say the same. Lionheart1066
  • Score: 9

7:52am Thu 13 Feb 14

demoness the second says...

Lionheart1066 wrote:
With respect to the comments above. Firstly we have freedom or speech in the UK , those that do not like it go and live in Saudi or Pakistan ... Secondly i would suggest that one looks at the High Wycombe Magistrates Court appearances in the BFP every week. Unless i am terribly mistaken it seem to me that our Muslim community is well over represented in our courts . Please note i said Muslim - not Asian

Frankly speaking i believe High Wycombe would be better off without a Muslim community. I can think of not one positive factor that has come to the town. Plenty of negatives though - terrorism, in breeding, TB, Forced marriages, spitting in the street , corruption grooming gangs and benefit fraud.

The Muslim community need to take a step back and look at themselves and in particular the youth... i see nothing but utter contempt for British Law and society - Integrate and respect our green and pleasant land or leave

hard words... but speak to most Wycombe people and they will say the same.
Yes we do have freedom of speech - and therefore we have the freedom to challenge those who make unfair remarks and generalisations about whole communities.
As for the rest of your diatribe... I absolutely will not bother to dignify it with an answer because I think it does not deserve one.
[quote][p][bold]Lionheart1066[/bold] wrote: With respect to the comments above. Firstly we have freedom or speech in the UK , those that do not like it go and live in Saudi or Pakistan ... Secondly i would suggest that one looks at the High Wycombe Magistrates Court appearances in the BFP every week. Unless i am terribly mistaken it seem to me that our Muslim community is well over represented in our courts . Please note i said Muslim - not Asian Frankly speaking i believe High Wycombe would be better off without a Muslim community. I can think of not one positive factor that has come to the town. Plenty of negatives though - terrorism, in breeding, TB, Forced marriages, spitting in the street , corruption grooming gangs and benefit fraud. The Muslim community need to take a step back and look at themselves and in particular the youth... i see nothing but utter contempt for British Law and society - Integrate and respect our green and pleasant land or leave hard words... but speak to most Wycombe people and they will say the same.[/p][/quote]Yes we do have freedom of speech - and therefore we have the freedom to challenge those who make unfair remarks and generalisations about whole communities. As for the rest of your diatribe... I absolutely will not bother to dignify it with an answer because I think it does not deserve one. demoness the second
  • Score: 1

4:10am Fri 14 Feb 14

buftonp13 says...

what set of shops? wycombes a big place with many shops. and what about the description of the other 2 ? white, black, Asian, alian ?
what set of shops? wycombes a big place with many shops. and what about the description of the other 2 ? white, black, Asian, alian ? buftonp13
  • Score: 1

5:32am Sun 16 Feb 14

Lionheart1066 says...

Further to my previous post ..I forgot to add a couple of other just wonderful cultural practices that Islam has brought to the UK HONOUR KILLINGS, and FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION .... Islam does not work in a Liberal western democracy n my opinion... hard words again i know but my opinion.

Question ... name a muslin country that does not have serious human rights abuses and can exist without western aid or technology ...
Further to my previous post ..I forgot to add a couple of other just wonderful cultural practices that Islam has brought to the UK HONOUR KILLINGS, and FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION .... Islam does not work in a Liberal western democracy n my opinion... hard words again i know but my opinion. Question ... name a muslin country that does not have serious human rights abuses and can exist without western aid or technology ... Lionheart1066
  • Score: 4

5:21pm Mon 17 Feb 14

HASAN786 says...

Lionheart1066 wrote:
With respect to the comments above. Firstly we have freedom or speech in the UK , those that do not like it go and live in Saudi or Pakistan ... Secondly i would suggest that one looks at the High Wycombe Magistrates Court appearances in the BFP every week. Unless i am terribly mistaken it seem to me that our Muslim community is well over represented in our courts . Please note i said Muslim - not Asian

Frankly speaking i believe High Wycombe would be better off without a Muslim community. I can think of not one positive factor that has come to the town. Plenty of negatives though - terrorism, in breeding, TB, Forced marriages, spitting in the street , corruption grooming gangs and benefit fraud.

The Muslim community need to take a step back and look at themselves and in particular the youth... i see nothing but utter contempt for British Law and society - Integrate and respect our green and pleasant land or leave

hard words... but speak to most Wycombe people and they will say the same.
" i believe High Wycombe would be better off without a Muslim community."
Well you and whos army is going to make us leave ?
Face it we are here for good whether you like that or not .Now go back to reading the daily mail before you make any more absurd comments .
[quote][p][bold]Lionheart1066[/bold] wrote: With respect to the comments above. Firstly we have freedom or speech in the UK , those that do not like it go and live in Saudi or Pakistan ... Secondly i would suggest that one looks at the High Wycombe Magistrates Court appearances in the BFP every week. Unless i am terribly mistaken it seem to me that our Muslim community is well over represented in our courts . Please note i said Muslim - not Asian Frankly speaking i believe High Wycombe would be better off without a Muslim community. I can think of not one positive factor that has come to the town. Plenty of negatives though - terrorism, in breeding, TB, Forced marriages, spitting in the street , corruption grooming gangs and benefit fraud. The Muslim community need to take a step back and look at themselves and in particular the youth... i see nothing but utter contempt for British Law and society - Integrate and respect our green and pleasant land or leave hard words... but speak to most Wycombe people and they will say the same.[/p][/quote]" i believe High Wycombe would be better off without a Muslim community." Well you and whos army is going to make us leave ? Face it we are here for good whether you like that or not .Now go back to reading the daily mail before you make any more absurd comments . HASAN786
  • Score: 0

5:26pm Mon 17 Feb 14

HASAN786 says...

Lionheart1066 wrote:
Further to my previous post ..I forgot to add a couple of other just wonderful cultural practices that Islam has brought to the UK HONOUR KILLINGS, and FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION .... Islam does not work in a Liberal western democracy n my opinion... hard words again i know but my opinion.

Question ... name a muslin country that does not have serious human rights abuses and can exist without western aid or technology ...
Name a western country that doesn't have any blood shed on its hands ?
Over a million dead in Iraq and why ? because apparently god told Bush to end the tyranny in Iraq . Yet you portray Muslims as been the religious nut jobs . Double Standards .
[quote][p][bold]Lionheart1066[/bold] wrote: Further to my previous post ..I forgot to add a couple of other just wonderful cultural practices that Islam has brought to the UK HONOUR KILLINGS, and FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION .... Islam does not work in a Liberal western democracy n my opinion... hard words again i know but my opinion. Question ... name a muslin country that does not have serious human rights abuses and can exist without western aid or technology ...[/p][/quote]Name a western country that doesn't have any blood shed on its hands ? Over a million dead in Iraq and why ? because apparently god told Bush to end the tyranny in Iraq . Yet you portray Muslims as been the religious nut jobs . Double Standards . HASAN786
  • Score: -1

9:30am Wed 19 Feb 14

Lionheart1066 says...

Great debate which i relish... Ok in response to Hasan786.. .. " You and who's army are going to make us leave" .. .. mmm well it was Islam that was spread by the sword and aggressive conquests so i understand why you retort to such tones .. don't need an army pal..l democracy, women's rights and freedom of speech will see the brainwashed multitudes who prostrate themselves to a fairy tale wake up ...given time ....

i am actually glad that you want to stay in ENGLAND - you obviously enjoy the benefits of living in a western , liberal democracy with a welfare state .... if you don't like western states with "blood on there hands " go live in a Muslim theocracy - you will love it , i will even pay for your ticket !!

If you want to have a debate .. address the issues i have raised.. it is these cultural and religious practices which do not belong in the west .. let alone the 20th century ... maybe in Pakistan or Saudi though .. where would you rather live ... i will list them below - good luck

Honour killings
Forced marriages
Female gentile mutilation
Grooming gangs
Terrorism on English streets and the murder of one of our brave soldiers!! - RIP Lee Rigby - I will see you in Valhalla Lee
Death sentences for those who leave Islam and convert

A few to begin with .... i welcome responses. Here's a fact there are more Pakistani Muslims in jail for terror offences than serving "their" country in our armed forces - when you go to sleep - remember the Queens uniforms that guard and protect you in our Green and Pleasant land .

Be England what she will, for all her faults ..she's my country still ..!
Great debate which i relish... Ok in response to Hasan786.. .. " You and who's army are going to make us leave" .. .. mmm well it was Islam that was spread by the sword and aggressive conquests so i understand why you retort to such tones .. don't need an army pal..l democracy, women's rights and freedom of speech will see the brainwashed multitudes who prostrate themselves to a fairy tale wake up ...given time .... i am actually glad that you want to stay in ENGLAND - you obviously enjoy the benefits of living in a western , liberal democracy with a welfare state .... if you don't like western states with "blood on there hands " go live in a Muslim theocracy - you will love it , i will even pay for your ticket !! If you want to have a debate .. address the issues i have raised.. it is these cultural and religious practices which do not belong in the west .. let alone the 20th century ... maybe in Pakistan or Saudi though .. where would you rather live ... i will list them below - good luck Honour killings Forced marriages Female gentile mutilation Grooming gangs Terrorism on English streets and the murder of one of our brave soldiers!! - RIP Lee Rigby - I will see you in Valhalla Lee Death sentences for those who leave Islam and convert A few to begin with .... i welcome responses. Here's a fact there are more Pakistani Muslims in jail for terror offences than serving "their" country in our armed forces - when you go to sleep - remember the Queens uniforms that guard and protect you in our Green and Pleasant land . Be England what she will, for all her faults ..she's my country still ..! Lionheart1066
  • Score: 3

9:07pm Wed 19 Feb 14

HASAN786 says...

Lionheart1066 wrote:
Great debate which i relish... Ok in response to Hasan786.. .. " You and who's army are going to make us leave" .. .. mmm well it was Islam that was spread by the sword and aggressive conquests so i understand why you retort to such tones .. don't need an army pal..l democracy, women's rights and freedom of speech will see the brainwashed multitudes who prostrate themselves to a fairy tale wake up ...given time ....

i am actually glad that you want to stay in ENGLAND - you obviously enjoy the benefits of living in a western , liberal democracy with a welfare state .... if you don't like western states with "blood on there hands " go live in a Muslim theocracy - you will love it , i will even pay for your ticket !!

If you want to have a debate .. address the issues i have raised.. it is these cultural and religious practices which do not belong in the west .. let alone the 20th century ... maybe in Pakistan or Saudi though .. where would you rather live ... i will list them below - good luck

Honour killings
Forced marriages
Female gentile mutilation
Grooming gangs
Terrorism on English streets and the murder of one of our brave soldiers!! - RIP Lee Rigby - I will see you in Valhalla Lee
Death sentences for those who leave Islam and convert

A few to begin with .... i welcome responses. Here's a fact there are more Pakistani Muslims in jail for terror offences than serving "their" country in our armed forces - when you go to sleep - remember the Queens uniforms that guard and protect you in our Green and Pleasant land .

Be England what she will, for all her faults ..she's my country still ..!
Its not much of a debate when your main points are nothing but generalisations . Answer my questions and we will proceed .Btw as for your last point werent enough of our ancestors made to fight and die in both world wars ? Or do their contributions not count . Maybe if your ancestors didnt rape ,murder and loot in our lands we wouldn't be here .
[quote][p][bold]Lionheart1066[/bold] wrote: Great debate which i relish... Ok in response to Hasan786.. .. " You and who's army are going to make us leave" .. .. mmm well it was Islam that was spread by the sword and aggressive conquests so i understand why you retort to such tones .. don't need an army pal..l democracy, women's rights and freedom of speech will see the brainwashed multitudes who prostrate themselves to a fairy tale wake up ...given time .... i am actually glad that you want to stay in ENGLAND - you obviously enjoy the benefits of living in a western , liberal democracy with a welfare state .... if you don't like western states with "blood on there hands " go live in a Muslim theocracy - you will love it , i will even pay for your ticket !! If you want to have a debate .. address the issues i have raised.. it is these cultural and religious practices which do not belong in the west .. let alone the 20th century ... maybe in Pakistan or Saudi though .. where would you rather live ... i will list them below - good luck Honour killings Forced marriages Female gentile mutilation Grooming gangs Terrorism on English streets and the murder of one of our brave soldiers!! - RIP Lee Rigby - I will see you in Valhalla Lee Death sentences for those who leave Islam and convert A few to begin with .... i welcome responses. Here's a fact there are more Pakistani Muslims in jail for terror offences than serving "their" country in our armed forces - when you go to sleep - remember the Queens uniforms that guard and protect you in our Green and Pleasant land . Be England what she will, for all her faults ..she's my country still ..![/p][/quote]Its not much of a debate when your main points are nothing but generalisations . Answer my questions and we will proceed .Btw as for your last point werent enough of our ancestors made to fight and die in both world wars ? Or do their contributions not count . Maybe if your ancestors didnt rape ,murder and loot in our lands we wouldn't be here . HASAN786
  • Score: -1

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree