Woman treated after cooker fire in Little Chalfont

Woman treated after cooker fire in Little Chalfont

Woman treated after cooker fire in Little Chalfont

First published in News

A WOMAN was treated by firefighters after a cooker fire at a flat in Little Chalfont last night.

Bucks Fire and Rescue were called to the fourth floor flat at Chiltern Heights, White Lion Road at 8.03pm.

Firefighters from Amersham and Chesham attended the scene.

Crews gave oxygen to a woman who was suffering from the effects of breathing in smoke and ventilated the area.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree