Send your news, photos and videos by texting bucksfreepress to 80360 or email
Resurfacing work to hit Bucks roads next week
ROAD resurfacing work is set to get underway on a number of routes in Buckinghamshire next week.
The work forms part of the ‘We’re Working on it’ programme being operated by Transport for Buckinghamshire.
• Monday August 6 - Station Rise, Marlow. Day time work under a road closure
• Monday August 6 to Tuesday August 7 - Oakridge Road, High Wycombe. Day time work under stop and go
• Tuesday August 7 to Wednesday August 8 - Pineapple Road, Amersham. Day time work under stop and go
• Tuesday August 7 to Wednesday August 8 - Misbourne Drive & Hobbs Hill Road, Gt Missenden. Day time work under a road closure
• Wednesday August 8 - Walton Drive, High Wycombe. Day time work under stop and go
• Thursday August 9 - Fryer Close, Chesham. Day time work under a road closure
• Thursday August 9 to Friday August 10 - Kings Road, Aylesbury. Day time work under a road closure
• Saturday August 11 to Sunday August 12 - Thraser Road, Aylesbury. Day time work under a road closure
• Sunday August 12 to Monday August 13 - Grenville Road, Aylesbury. Day time work under a road closure.
These dates are subject to chance as the resurfacing programme could be affected by any heavy rainstorms.
Residents are asked to keep an eye on the 'We're Working on It' information boards on each site for date changes and updates.
Some weekend working will be taking place to make sure the programme can be finished before the winter months.
TfB says where roads are closed, every effort will be made to maintain access for residents and visitors to businesses when it is safe to do so.
The 'We're Working on it' webpages - www.transportforbucks.net/We-are-working-on-it.aspx on the Transport for Buckinghamshire website lists up to date information on each scheme, including diversion routes where relevant, and residents and visitors can follow us on Twitter @tfbalerts.
The website also includes handy FAQs and details on each type of surfacing treatment.