Send your news, photos and videos by texting bucksfreepress to 80360 or email
The YourBucks facility is for county organisations such as schools and charities to post information about their activities. It is NOT a blogging facility or a place to leave opinions, though, of course, these are welcome on the comments facility below posts. Write your article as you would like it to be published. Articles are moderated and there will be a short delay before accepted articles are published. They will be viewed between 9am and 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. Do not call us to ask about the status of an article.
Articles must abide by the following terms. Articles which do not meet the below terms will not be published or will be edited. Click the link at the bottom of this page to acknowledge that you accept these terms. This will allow you to submit your article.
• Whatever you write, always be fair, accurate, decent, legal and truthful.
• Respect the privacy of other people and never include without consent information that is clearly personal.
• Stick to verified fact and never make unfounded allegations.
• Ensure all contributions are your own original work or, if it includes other material such as pictures, work that you have consent from the owner to publish.
• Do not use the site to directly promote a business e.g. details of offers and prices.
• Contributions are also subject to our site user terms (see terms and conditions link at the bottom of the home page).
• Articles must be about local organisations. The Bucks Free Press covers south Buckinghamshire and Cookham, Berkshire.
• The editor reserves the right to edit posts.
• The editor’s decision whether to publish a post is final, irrespective of the above terms.
Guidance on posting:
• Include your name and the name of the organisation you are representing in the Name field.
• Include the name of your organisation in the headline or first paragraph.
• Do not write a large ‘block’ of text – break it into paragraphs using the enter key.
• Do not write headlines or text in blocks of CAPITAL LETTERS.
• Only upload articles to one topic or area – pick the best one for your piece.